Soft in bed

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Butterjelly
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm loud.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She her hers
Sexual identity: Pan

Soft in bed

Unread post by Butterjelly »

My boyfriend just started having sex 3 months ago. I'm his first and only. He's noticed that when we're having sex he either "cums right away" or gets soft before one of us finishes.
I think and tell him that 3 months isn't long enough to fully understand his body's habits. Some of the stuff we've read online has him worried that he has an enlarged prostate. Namely, that he always has to pee in the middle of the night, and now this. Is there any one reason he's getting soft? Is there any way to find out why?
Thanks!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Soft in bed

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Butterjelly,

You were smart to mention to him that he's new to sex with another person, so he's still learning how his body responds to different things. There's probably different factors contributing to this, both in his body and in his brain, although if he's genuinely concerned about symptoms he's having, then he should check-in with a healthcare provider.

These two articles might help both him and you understand some of what's behind both "premature" ejaculation and difficulty maintaining an erection: ED: Why You Don't Have to Get So Down About Not Getting It Up
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodie ... jaculation
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic