Cuming several times

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
kikocat
Pronouns: he

Cuming several times

Unread post by kikocat »

I have a problem with my penis , I can come several times ,until 3 times, after each time it takes more time, the thing is that the first time i do it super soon , some times even when we are kissing on the bed.

The problem this has is that we have to change of condom each time , and my couple gets turn off while she has to wait to take out and change. We try to make me cum first and then do later but it happen again later.

I think is more mental than something physical , cause when i am "playing" alone i don't have this problem , it still happen but after way more time 4-5 m.

I would like to know how i could train to cum later and avoid to have the problem of change of condom all the times
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Cuming several times

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Kikokat,

It makes sense that it takes you longer and longer to ejaculate each time, or that there's a point after which it becomes difficult to do so. Arousal happens in a pattern or a cycle, and it's common for the "recovery" period of that cycle to take some time. You can read more about that here: Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide

If you wanted to extend the period of time before you ejaculated, you could practice pausing or slowing the pace of your interaction with your partner so that you don't get super aroused super quickly. However, I will say that it doesn't take that long to change a condom, so needing to change multiple times shouldn't be a big issue. You mention that your partner gets turned off in the period of time when you're changing. Have you tried having her help you put the condom on so that you two are maintaining a connection and intimacy while you switch to a new condom?
kikocat
Pronouns: he

Unread post by kikocat »

Thanks for the answer Sam : ) , the thing is that she ask me to clean first there each time we change of condom , cause we had time ago a problem with a condom that broke and since then she is afraid and scare that it can happen again , so she wants me to clean to avoid to have any kind of rests there and in case that it broke don't have anything there
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

You're welcome. When you say she wants you to clean, what is she hoping that will prevent? Broken condoms have a lot more to do with how they're put on than on how clean the person using them is. You can read about how to use them correctly and minimize the chances of them breaking here: All the Barriers! All the Time! . So you both know, if a condom breaks it's going to be obvious. There will be a noticeable tear, and the person wearing it may even feel the break when it happens. You don't have to make a careful check to see if it broke. It will be easy to see.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic