What doe this mean?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
hedjoss
not a newbie
Primary language: Spanish
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: heterosexual

What doe this mean?

Unread post by hedjoss »

Hello, Scarleteen I was reading the "Can pre-ejaculate cause pregnacy?" article.
I found this quote, but I don't understand it well ...
Bear in mind that during the Baby Boom in the United States -- a period in history when we had more births than any other -- that withdrawal was the most common method of birth control people were using. Of course, many of those pregnancies may well have been due to men who said they pulled out on time not realizing they had actually ejaculated, and we have no way of knowing what the real deal was.
Those man, what you mean with "not realizing had actually ejaculated", is that they said that they pulled out on time but they actually didn't, like, their intention was to pull out like a "nano-second" before they cum but they fail and a shot actually was inside?

Or you mean another thing?
Alice O
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm really good at taking naps.
Primary language: Engish
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: hetero

Re: What doe this mean?

Unread post by Alice O »

Hi hedjoss,

I'm going to repeat a limit that Sam shared with you in your "Indirect question" thread:

"We will not discuss the details of how pregnancy happens with you anymore...it's clear that this reassurance seeking is not helping with the anxiety spiral...I understand that you want peace of mind, and that all this anxiety is so difficult to deal with, but your therapist is the person to help you with that (if you're still seeing them). If you'd like help talking about that with them, you can make a new thread for that topic."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic