The risk

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Jasther
not a newbie
Pronouns: She

The risk

Unread post by Jasther »

Hi, I just wanted to start with big thank you for this website. I have read a lot of posts about pregnancy fear and everything. I know that I have anxiety in terms of pregnancy.. and I know that scarleteen had helped me answer a lot of questions.
I wanted to ask this and hopefully I can stop myself from keep on checking symptoms, and all from ghe google and stuffs
I believe I have told all my story, including 3 times had sex for this cycle. All with condoms on, no ejaculation. But I want to know, even with doing this protected sex, do I still have pregnancy risk? Is it real risk? And, do I need to worry a lot of getting pregnant through protected sex? Thank you
Jasther
not a newbie
Pronouns: She

Re: The risk

Unread post by Jasther »

And because I have read the "pregnancy scared?". i have evaluate myself for the risk, and I never did the first 2 which are You DID have direct genital-to-genital sex with someone, or were sexually assaulted with direct genital-to-genital contact, and the other person's genitals WERE very different than yours. Vaginal intercourse, where a penis is inside a vagina, is the kind of sex that MOST commonly results in a pregnancy. If a person with a penis ejaculated (came) into a vagina or directly onto a vulva, this is a high pregnancy risk; if they did not, it is much less likely.
There was not direct genital-to-genital sex or contact, but someone with a penis DID ejaculate inside a vagina or directly on or very near a vulva (like on or around the anus).

But for the last one, I had used condom which is included as reliable birth control, but for the slip down (which is not slip off entirely). I can assume that i used my birth control properly?

So, is that mean I dont have a real risk of pregnancy?

I just need to make sure of these. Thank you
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: The risk

Unread post by Sam W »

We have already made our limits around this line of questioning clear to you, and I need to ask that you respect those limits. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you want to discuss other topics, such as managing anxiety, you're welcome to make a new thread to do so.
Locked Previous topicNext topic