I'm Back!

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
tadpole86
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: A caring attitude.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: N/A
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

I'm Back!

Unread post by tadpole86 »

Hi, everyone!

First off, I want to apologize if what I'm doing is considered inappropriate based on forum rules. I've been inactive on Scarleteen for most likely a year or more; and when I came back to log in, I saw that the site had changed; I tried to renew my old login, but couldn't. So I created a new username... Is this not what I should have done? (I'm not sure if anyone will remember me, but my old username was Copper86) Anyway, if what I did was not allowed, please feel free to do what is necessary! I'm not very technologically savvy, so after a few attempts to see if I could use my old account, I kind of gave up!

Anyway, I just wanted to post about that before posting about the recent life changes that I have gone through. Nothing serious or bad, but I just wanted to check back in with all of you and to get some input. :)
Eddie C
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I create. :)
Primary language: Spanish and English
Pronouns: She, her, they, hey you!
Sexual identity: Happy :)

Re: I'm Back!

Unread post by Eddie C »

Welcome back, tadpole (Copper86!).

As we changed and improved our board forums we also encouraged our users to take these improvements as an opportunity to have a fresh start so, welcome back Tadpole (Copper 86!). :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic