period and sex

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
annaanna123
not a newbie

period and sex

Unread post by annaanna123 »

hi scarleteen,

thankyou staffs for answering my manual sex questions that has worried me for a while! i really appreciate that you guys take the time to answer my questions and making me feel less worried :) cus i finally learnt manual sex with cum= no risk unless there are gobs of them which wasn't my case
anyway, my period should be due 2 days ago, I'm 15 n my period has been pretty regular... its usually 2 days before the previous one.. so heres my problem-> my period hasn't came, i've searched that period delaying could be caused by anxiety and stress... I'm 2 days late currently, and i've been crying a lot this week because i currently broke up with my bf...... I'm just really emotional and i couldn't sleep and i've been overthinking about that fingering with cum will bring me a pregnancy risk.. i know it will not but it keeps popping on my mind that I WILL.... is there a way to make a period come faster? by eating / drinking anything..??? i just wish it would come asap so i could rest my mind. i've been dealing with a lot of stress... school stuff, relationship stuff etc..... its just making me feel sick... pls help!
Johanna
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: period and sex

Unread post by Johanna »

I am glad to hear you have found our information helpful! It sounds to me like you are not charting your period correctly, which might be part of the problem. To get an accurate idea of your cycle, you want to start counting on the first day of your period and then count until the first day of your next period. The number of days in between is how long your cycle is. If you do that regularly, you'll get an idea of how long your cycle is. Either way, starting two days earler or later is not terribly unusual, and not something to worry about. You can also take a look at this article: http://scarleteen.com/article/bodies/mi ... _my_period
"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." - Ayn Rand
annaanna123
not a newbie

Re: period and sex

Unread post by annaanna123 »

Thank you scarleteen! I finally got my period today! Thank you all for easing my mind! I'll take your advice! I'll be sexual active when I'm ready, and clearly I'm not right now :) thank you so much! Bless u all!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic