Bisexuality

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
lalaland
Awesomeness Quotient: I fence?
Primary language: English!
Pronouns: she
Sexual identity: I'm not sure

Bisexuality

Unread post by lalaland »

Hi I am a 13 yr old girl and over the summer I am pretty sure I fell in love with a girl and we kissed and I cried because I was scared. A couple months later I played seven minutes in heaven at a party and I was touched and kissed by another girl I was kinda scared because I liked it. Is that bad? Anyways, I am now questioning if I am bi? Or is something really wrong with me? Before this I had never really had any romantic feelings for girls and it's starting to get to me. Please let me know.

thanks!
lalaland
Awesomeness Quotient: I fence?
Primary language: English!
Pronouns: she
Sexual identity: I'm not sure

More Bisexuality (srry this isn't spam tho)

Unread post by lalaland »

Hi again, (sorry I have a lot of questions!!!) my Mom doesn't allow me to sleep over a boys houses because she says I'm too young. Recently when me and my friends couldn't go we hade our own sleepover. Sometimes we are really chill and others they (my friend) can get really sexual and this was on of those sexual times (which makes me a little uncomfortable and a little intrigued (is that disgusting?)) and most of them label themselves as either lesbian or bi. When we all cuddled together I got a little tingly but I didn't think anything of it. I have always thought of them as friends and nothing more but now that I have started to question my sexuality (due to other things) I'm not sure I like them more than as friends. Urgggghhhh!!!!! But if I am bi that doesn't mean I like like girls and boys equally right?? Can I be mostly into boys and a little into girls and still be heterosexual??? If I ever have any feelings for girls am i automatically no longer straight?

Thanks!
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They

Re: Bisexuality

Unread post by Jacob »

Hey lalaland,

I would ask why the idea of being bisexual might upset you?

Bisexual could be a good way to describe just being attracted to more than one gender (it's not a 50:50 thing, as if it were measurable), but you also get to choose what works for you.

All the best.
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic