Sex and feelings

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
molly_k30
Awesomeness Quotient: My personality
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Interested in men

Sex and feelings

Unread post by molly_k30 »

Hello!
I am 14, me and my boyfriend recently did the deed with protection. We have done it 2 days in a row, both protected. I am not on birth control or anything like that. Is it weird to have a uneasy feeling in your gut after sex? Like something is wrong? This is really worrying me and I’ve been asking my boyfriend if there was any way possible that I could be pregnant. I’m really scared and I need your help. Just for farther information that may be needed, I don’t know, we did it on the 31 and 30 of 2018. Thanks for listening!
-Molly
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Sex and feelings

Unread post by Heather »

I wouldn't say it's weird, because just like there can be a lot of things to feel good about and comfortable with with any sexual experience or activity, there can be a bunch of things we might feel bad or uncomfortable about. Personally, I think it's a good idea to pay attention to our feelings and to try and make sense of them, especially if the feelings we are having are uncomfortable.

You seem to be assuming that feeling is about fear of pregnancy. While it's our policy not to engage with pregnancy scares, are you sure these feelings are about that? Do you have concerns you didn't use the condoms properly, or do you feel like you just don't feel comfortable enough using condoms alone? Or do you think these feelings may be about more than that, or about something else altogether?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic