Masterbaition

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
kitt3rzmidnight
Awesomeness Quotient: my love of Juice WRLD?
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: idk

Masterbaition

Unread post by kitt3rzmidnight »

ok so im a 13 year old girl. I know my brother masterbaits like a whole bunch (he is 14). I kinda want to try to masterbait but when i was 6 my father raped me sooooo... I'm not sure how to materait correctly and I want to try to leave my past behind. I also don't know how to stay quiet if i would or end up ever doing that. plus would anything I do stain my sheets?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Masterbaition

Unread post by Heather »

Welcome to the boards, kitt3rz.

So, there's not "correct" way to masturbate, because what feels good to one person doesn't always feel good to the next, because our bodies and sexualities are so diverse, and because our abilities vary (for instance, for someone who can't use their hands, masturbating with hands obviously wouldn't be the correct way for them!). There's just experimenting and exploring your own body -- and that doesn't have to just be your genitals, it can be about any or all of your body and its parts -- over time to find out what you like and what you feel works for you so far as meeting your needs.

I'm sorry that you had to survive child sexual abuse, but I'm glad that you did. Being a survivor won't necessarily be an issue with masturbation, but again, that's really individual. You may or may not deal with trauma cues from sexual activities, or touching certain areas, or being sexual at all: it's hard to say. How have you been doing in the rest of your life so far? Have you ever been able to get any qualified help, like counseling from someone trained to help survivors of abuse?

If you want some basic information to start with, I'd suggest you read this piece: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodie ... sturbation

I'm happy to pick this conversation up with you as you'd like after!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
kitt3rzmidnight
Awesomeness Quotient: my love of Juice WRLD?
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: idk

Re: Masterbaition

Unread post by kitt3rzmidnight »

no, I have not. I dont ... its just hard 2 talk about. besides that IM GREAT so thx 4 asking. I hope you are having an AMAZING week! ANDDDDDDDDDDD OKAY SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic