Regarding to solo pleasure for male

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

Regarding to solo pleasure for male

Unread post by Pan »

Hello everyone,
Without wasting any time i just got to the point..so I am single male and not married...do not have girlfriend ..i am not gay...when i was young than i just masterbate without pleasure..and do not enjoy any orgasm ..but from last 1 years i learned that sex is all about giving pleasure to anyone or receiving pleasure ...and i understand that if we have partner than we should appreciate eachother feelings and give best pleasure to eachother in sex so it brings sex on another level.

But because i do not have partners...i want to know about male solo pleasure technique...now a days i masterbate and ejaculates untill i reach orgasm...for pleasure yesterday i just become nacked and play with my nipples and penis...and i reached orgasm when i tap my penis head..and do massage on penis head only...it give me so much pleasure...so now i am interested to know about solo male pleasure technique advice from everyone.
I do prostate stimulation with safety ..playing with nipple and my penis with my fingers only...

So can you tell me more technique about male solo pleasure??
How can i get orgasm with another technique?
Thanks you so much... waiting for your reply
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

Re: Regarding to solo pleasure for male

Unread post by Pan »

And also give advise about the different position of solo male pleasure technique
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: Regarding to solo pleasure for male

Unread post by Siân »

Hi Pan,

We don't give advice on specific techniques, as what works for different people is very different. We have an article here that has more: Going Solo: The Basics of Masturbation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic