How can i last longer ?

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

How can i last longer ?

Unread post by Pan »

Hi Scarlett,
So i don't have any girl friend...i am 24 years old male...i am straight..and i am virgin.so now a days i am focusing on last longer techniques...so i can fully satisfy my future female partner...so i know from many resources that girl need about 20 minutes to get her in fully orgasm state(obviously differ from girl to girl)...and after that i can do sex..so suppose if girl need 20 minutes for becoming wet..and after that may be 10 minutes for fuck her so.as a male i should last long atleast 30 minutes.i know this time limit vary from couple to couple...so now i decided that i should satisfy her by last longer techniques...so in previously i just masterbate in 1 minutes!!! And get cum!!!..but after knowing about girls body from various resources..i decided that i should keep my erection longer as long as i can do for satisfy her feelings (i really mean this )..

So now a days i masterbate with purpose...i masterbate for 20 minutes and get cum..but still i want to improve my cuming time ..for your information while masterbating for cum i tap my penis head and masterbate because its has so much sensation.while i am masterbating when i feel that cum will come than i stop for some seconds..and Start masterbate again..i do like that for get cum..and last longer.so please tell me more technique about last longer in bed? My penis is uncircumcised .
If you have any questions regarding to that than please ask me
Or any exercise help me to last longer in bed?
Thanks
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: How can i last longer ?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Pan,

So, as you pointed out, how long it takes a person with a vagina to become aroused can vary a lot. Some people may need twenty minutes, others may need just a few. It may be helpful to remember that when it comes to getting a partner aroused (or reaching orgasm, for that matter) the penis isn't the only thing you can use. Kissing, massage, oral sex, and a whole bunch of other things can turn a person on.

As for how long it takes you to ejaculate, on average it takes a person with a penis three minutes to reach ejaculation. So those times when you ejaculate quickly fit right in with that average. However, if you're looking for safe ways to potentially prolong erections, you can find out about those here: A problem with "premature" ejaculation...maybe isn't premature ejaculation..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic