No Gloves For Anal Loosening; Alternatives?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
PridefuLee
Awesomeness Quotient: Very accepting and unconditionally loving!
Primary language: English!
Pronouns: he/him/his
Sexual identity: I am a pansexual trans-male

No Gloves For Anal Loosening; Alternatives?

Unread post by PridefuLee »

So I’m a thirteen year old trans-boy, my name is Lee. I’ve been getting more confident about my female born body, and have decided; I’m still a boy, I just have a different anatomy. And as a hormone raging teen I’m a bit more horny than others. So sexually, I can take advantage of that! I want to explore safe sex more so I can safely take it on as a hobby once I’m old enough to consent and have legal sex. For now I’m just exploring different masturbation options and learning as much as I can about sex and safe practices.

Recently I’ve been wanting to explore anal more, and my parents obviously don’t know about this. We don’t have any latex gloves or lube, so I was wondering if Saran Wrap wrapped around two fingers and melted (not hot) butter can be an alternative. Yes it seems a little weird, but butter is natural and as long as it’s the type of butter that needs to thaw (natural butter) I should be okay right? If it’s not what are some better house hold alternatives?
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: No Gloves For Anal Loosening; Alternatives?

Unread post by Siân »

Hi Lee!

Welcome to the boards :D

Gloves and lube are relatively easy to find in the drugstore or grocery store and aren't age restricted products, so your best option is to try and get hold of the real thing.

I wouldn't suggest the saran wrap option. Whilst it can be used as a DIY dental dam, its no replacement for gloves or condoms and there is a risk of it coming off your fingers and getting stuck in your anus. If you wash your hands thoroughly before and after, and ensure you've trimmed your finger nails using your fingers alone should be okay - since you're just with yourself you're unlikely to contract an STI that way. I alsp wouldn't suggest butter, though some people use vegetable oils as lubricant. Again though, different people's bodies interact differently with different oils.

You might want to check this out for more info on types of lube and where to get them: Lube 101: A Slick Little primer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic