I don’t feel any pleasure when putting toys in myself

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
felixohno
Awesomeness Quotient: My smarts!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: Bisexual/pansexual

I don’t feel any pleasure when putting toys in myself

Unread post by felixohno »

Hello! I’m Felix, I’m transgender (female to male) and I’m 14. Recently I’ve been exploring different ways to masturbate. Previously, rubbing my clit did it for me and it still does, but I that’s really the only way I seem to feel pleasure! I’ve used toys before, put them in myself and it just feels weird? It’s not the same feeling as when I rub my clit. It doesn’t hurt, but it doesn’t feel good either? No matter how horny I feel or how wet I am, how fast or slow I go, nothing changes that feeling and that specific feeling just doesn’t feel good at all! I don’t think it has anything to do with my gender dysphoria if that’s what you’re thinking. But maybe I’m just not doing something right?
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: I don’t feel any pleasure when putting toys in myself

Unread post by Siân »

Hi felixohno :)

Welcome to the boards !

You know, sometimes if you're not feeling it you're just not feeling it. It sounds like you know how you feel when something DOES feel good, and you've tried all the basic things that make sure entry doesn't feel bad - like slowing down and making sure you're relaxed and turned on. It's hard to masturbate 'wrong' as every body is different. Maybe sex with entry just isn't what you're into right now? What do you think?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic