Period

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Yunlad
not a newbie
Pronouns: She her

Period

Unread post by Yunlad »

Hi Scarleteen,
I wanted to know is bleeding like period is common in pregnancy? Because i read somewhere that you can still get period even if you are pregnant. I got my period which can fit into 2 big pads and got flow, although this time it does not come as much as my normal period, but its definitely not spotting , can I assumed that I got my period and do I need to do a pregnancy test for this? Thank you so much
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Period

Unread post by Heather »

You've asked about potentially being pregnant a few times now, and our staff have shared our limits on that with you.

Since you remain concerned despite the information shared with you about this already, and despite having a menstrual period, have you gone ahead and taken a pregnancy test to see if seeing what is pretty clearly likely to be a negative result relieves your fears? If not, I'd say it's time for that so you can try and put this to bed.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic