24 and never orgasmed (I think)

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Nicky777
Awesomeness Quotient: I’m funny
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

24 and never orgasmed (I think)

Unread post by Nicky777 »

Hey guys, so I only just started masturbating earlier this year only a few times, I’ve never came or orgasmed during sex that I know of.... I’ve just masturbated and a gush of what smelt like urine happened even though I’d emptied my bladder before hand and I’m wondering what the hell happened I’m 24 and it stresses me out lol. does this happen to anyone else and is it the same as coming? any help would be amazing thanks guys x
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: 24 and never orgasmed (I think)

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Nicky,

So, while we can't say for certain what's happening, it sounds like you may be squirting (sometimes referred to as female ejaculation) during masturbation. Does what you're experiencing match what's described in this article? Squirt: On Ejaculation. While squirting can happen along with orgasm, it can also happen without one.

Since you're not sure you've orgasmed before, can you give me a sense of how pleasurable masturbation is for you in general? Is it that you don't feel much at all during it, or more that what you feel kind of stays at one level rather than building up?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic