Period

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
fqkesmiles
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I would say Im trustworthy
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she,her
Sexual identity: Female

Period

Unread post by fqkesmiles »

Hey! So I went to school today around 10pm, but later on during my 5th period I asked the teacher to go to the restroom because it felt like my period just started, so I checked and there was blood. When I get on my period it usually starts when I wake up, not later on. Is this a bad thing? I don't keep track on my period because its usually not every 28 days so this really surprised me. Is this normal? And if it is what could I do to prevent this from happening again?
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Period

Unread post by Mo »

It's not unusual for someone's period to start at any time of the day; even if you've mostly noticed it starting in the morning, it isn't surprising to me that you'd have it start at other times during the day as well. It may be less convenient for you to have it start later in the day, but it isn't a sign of any sort of problem; it's just one of those unpredictable aspects of having a period. There isn't anything you can do to change the time when your period starts, sadly.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic