Bleeding after fingering

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Yunlad
not a newbie
Pronouns: She her

Bleeding after fingering

Unread post by Yunlad »

Hi Scarleteen,

I had problem with bleeding since afternoon, Today My bf fingered me, at first we used a vibrator, and he put it inside me, it was okay. And he proceeded to finger me afterwards, it was a bit pain when he fingered me, but later on he put the vibrator back in me so the pain is not as much, but when we took the vibrator out we realized it was quite deep, but theres no blood. It was when i washed myself and rest, theres blood come out, it was quite thick at first and mix with discharge (a stretchy one because i am in my ovulation period), and I tend to get a spotting from ovulation. But this time the blood is much more, and after few hours it turns to liquidy blood. And I haven’t washed the vibrator before using it, May I know is it alarming, or it might be friction from the things that we did? Thank you so much
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Bleeding after fingering

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Yunlad,

Since you mentioned there was pain when he fingered you (and possibly when the vibrator was used as well), it's possible that a tear or cut happened and that's what lead to the bleeding. However, if you notice there continues to be a lot of blood, you may want to check in with a healthcare provider.

With the pain, were you and he using a lot of lube during fingering, and were you very aroused when he tried that?

As far as the vibrator is concerned, you'll want to make sure you clean it between uses in order to keep it from introducing bacteria into your body. You can also cover it with a condom when you use it.
Yunlad
not a newbie
Pronouns: She her

Unread post by Yunlad »

Thank you Sam, We never use the lube for fingering maybe thats the caused of the bleeding. Will try to use lube next time, thank you for the advice :)
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

You're welcome! And yep, using lube is a great way to minimize the chances of bleeding or pain during fingering, so using it next time may help a lot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic