Wet dreams

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Tania
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

Wet dreams

Unread post by Tania »

I am 21 year old girl and recently had wet dreams at night. I had it before but this time it was very wet to my surprise. I masturbated before sleep and didn't wear panties. I never thought wet dreams would be this messy and i am sure its not pee. Do u think this is normal ?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Wet dreams

Unread post by Heather »

"Wet dreams" are something that are specifically about people who have a penis and testicles: they're about semen. If you have a penis and testes, then yep, this is common and can be anything from a little bit of fluid to a lot.

If you don't have those body parts, though, wet dreams aren't about you. So, if you woke up with a lot of fluid on your bed that wasn't there when you went to sleep after masturbating the night before, and you're sure it isn't urine, and you're also sure it isn't sweat, we just really couldn't say what that was.

As an aside, you told us you were 19 only six months ago and we're also pretty good at tracing the origin of IPs. Please don't troll here anymore.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic