Unable to ejucalte at 16

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Person x
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Straight

Unable to ejucalte at 16

Unread post by Person x »

I'm 16 and I have never ejucalted. I have pubic hair since I was 12 but not much my voice hasnt broke. My foreskin dosent roll back I wonder if that has anything to do with it. It's really frustrating and I feel like I cant get a girlfriend as I have fears she would find out and tell people.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Unable to ejucalte at 16

Unread post by Heather »

Welcome to the boards. :)

Someone else just asked us this yesterday right around your same age. Like I told them, this isn't unusual. It's not uncommon for ejaculation to happen a little later in puberty than many people expect.

It's also always okay not to ejaculate with any given kind of sex no matter your age. People of all ages are sexual with partners without ejaculating all the time: it's not required! That said, it also usually isn't the best idea for us to be sexual with people who don't trust, including that we aren't very sure will respect our privacy. Our sexual partners shouldn't be talking to others about our sex lives together without our permission, you know?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic