I only feel flesh down there

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
angelopez
Awesomeness Quotient: trustworthy
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she
Sexual identity: strait

I only feel flesh down there

Unread post by angelopez »

I am a 15 year old girl and I can only master-bate using my clitoris. I also feel aroused. I don’t plan on having sex because I don’t feel anything except my flesh. It feels like sticking up a tampon and I have had tried multiple times using clit simulation and fingering, with me feeling nothing. is something wrong with me?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I only feel flesh down there

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi angelopez,

Nope, there's nothing wrong with you! It's really common for people with vaginas to get more pleasure from touching their clitoris than from putting their fingers in their vagina (that's what I'm getting from your question, but if you also feel no pleasure when touching your clit, please correct me). The back 2/3rds of the vagina barely have any sensitivity, and even with the more sensitive first third, not everyone will enjoy touching that area. You can read more about that in this article: With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body

I do want to say that not feeling much when you finger yourself isn't a sign that having sex with a partner would be pointless or not pleasurable. Sex is a whole-body experience, and there are lots of different activities you and a partner could do besides vaginal sex that would fit with what you know does feel good to your body. For instance, oral and manual sex both focus way more on the outside parts of your genitals than the the inside.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic