I hate myself because of my fetish and I’m scared I’ll never find love :(

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Malla_Fluff
Awesomeness Quotient: I’m very open minded.
Primary language: English.
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Not 100% sure

I hate myself because of my fetish and I’m scared I’ll never find love :(

Unread post by Malla_Fluff »

I’m terrified I’ll never find a partner or love :(

I (female) have a very weird kink/fetish, and I hate it. I hate it so much. I’ve had it since I was little, and I can’t help it. Since I was younger, I had always had a fascination with bellies, but I never knew it was a sexual thing. Then when I got a bit older, I became obsessed with belly things, and began to jerk off to belly kink stuff. I eventually found out my fetish can be called safe vore/or just an extreme belly kink. I’m attracted to a specific thing about the kink, the belly, not as much the actual eating someone part? Just them being in the belly, making it big, moving around inside without being hurt, or hurting anybody. Basically, I get extremely turned on by art/stories of someone being inside someone else’s stomach. Kinda like pregnancy I guess? But also definitely not. The sight of big/lumpy belly, knowing someone’s moving around inside arouses me so much. I hate it. My mind cringes, and hates this, but my body reacts to it. I can barely get off to anything else. That’s it. That’s the fetish. Big bellies, movement, and someone just being inside of a belly. It’s a completely fantasy fetish, not possibly in real life, and I wouldn’t even want it to be possible. It’s just something I look at to get off. I started to accept this about myself. Okay. I have a weird fetish. That’s fine. I’m not hurting anyone. But… then I realized that I might be unloveable. I would love to get married to a boy when I’m older, have kids, live a happy life. But I have this weird kink that nobody will probably ever understand, and I’m not a hot, outgoing girl. Even in communities that are supposed to understand me, I feel like I don’t fit in. I don’t want to be unloveable. I want to have a partner someday, a family, someone who loves me. But who would be into belly stuff like this? It’s just something I need in order to jerk off to, I don’t need a partner to like it as well. I just… don’t want to be alone forever, or seen as unlovable. I want to be loved. I wish I didn’t have this fetish, but I can’t help it. I didn’t choose it. I just want to be able to be loved by someone, to have a future partner, someone who won’t hate me for this. Is this even possible? Why do I have such a weird fetish? Am I doomed? It doesn’t make sense. Because I want a future partner to understand, but I don’t want to actually engage in vore stuff with them. But then… how am I supposed to get off? Am I doomed? :(
CaitlinEve
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I hate myself because of my fetish and I’m scared I’ll never find love :(

Unread post by CaitlinEve »

Hey Malla_Fluff,

You are NOT doomed! Your kink is not an uncommon one; the nice thing about human nature is that pretty much any kink you can have is one that other people have as well. That doesn't mean that it's odd for you to be feeling self-conscious about it though; that is totally valid! I'm glad to hear that you've started accepting yourself and your kink, I know it can be hard! Having this kink absolutely does *not* mean you are unloveable. It does mean that you may have to learn what works best for you regarding communication in any future relationships. A lot of it is trial and error; there is no one right way to go about relationships with kinks and what works for one person may not work for you. This article, Working the Kinks Out, may help you with this specifically.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I hate myself because of my fetish and I’m scared I’ll never find love :(

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Malla_Fluff,

In addition to everything CaitlinEve said, I want to note two other things. One is that we can have a sexual preference, or a thing that we really, really enjoy fantasizing about and engage with a lot during masturbation that ends up never making an appearance during partnered sex. People can, and do, choose not to bring a thing they otherwise enjoy into partnered sex for all sorts of reasons; a partner may not be into it, it may not be physically possible, or they may realize that they ONLY want to engage with it as fantasy, rather than as any kind of real activity. So, if this is something you'd never be comfortable bringing to a partner? That's okay.

The other thing I want to note is that, while it might feel like this particular interest is going to be the center of your sexual world, that's one of those things that's really, really hard to predict, especially when you're 16 and thus have only had a few years at most of starting to really engage with and understand sexual preferences as a thing. Trying to picture what your sexuality as it is now will mean five, ten, or more years from now is sort of borrowing trouble, you know?
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic