I just got a dildo and i cant acheive strong orgasm.

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Assplay90
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Butt
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Her
Sexual identity: Explorer

I just got a dildo and i cant acheive strong orgasm.

Unread post by Assplay90 »

I just got a basix 6.5" dildo with suction cup. What I did was squat over it on the bed and ride it. My legs got tired and i tried a long time but no orgasm.. I used astroglide water based sensitive skin lube (jelly type). I tried using a condom on it but it broke. So now im resorting to no condom at all. Am i using the right position, technique and do i need other toys (such as a hitachi magic wand) to achieve orgasm.

Thanks!
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I just got a dildo and i cant acheive strong orgasm.

Unread post by Karyn »

For most people with vaginas (and I am making an assumption here about your anatomy based on what you've posted so far, so if I'm wrong, please correct me) orgasm isn't something that happens from vaginal entry alone: some sort of clitoral stimulation is also required. Whether or not a condom is used isn't likely to make much, if any, difference. For some people, position does make a difference, but that's not true for everyone.

Heather mentioned this before in reply to one of your other threads, but have you taken the time to look through the articles on the main site for the answers to some of your questions (as we do ask people to do before posting)? For example, doing a search for "orgasm" turns up a ton of results, including this one: I Can't Orgasm From Intercourse
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic