Don't know what's going on?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Sunflower18

Don't know what's going on?

Unread post by Sunflower18 »

Hi! I've been having some issues with my body lately. I honestly don't know what's going on. About like 4 or 5 weeks ago maybe, me and my boyfriend were dry humping and I had a bathing suit on and he had shorts and underwear. I think some pre cum went through his underwear and shorts because his shorts had a wet stain on them, but I'm not sure. Is there a chance for pregnancy if he was close to my vaginal opening with the pre cum on him? Since it got through his shorts? Could it travel through my bathing suit if he was like "humping" into me (with clothes on)? Anyway, a couple weeks after that, something happened and I started cramping really bad and I had blood/dark brown discharge. Now, a month later, the same thing is happening. I'm scared it might be implantation bleeding but I don't know. I'm sorry to bother you with pregnancy questions, but I'm just scared. I've kind of had pregnancy symptoms also I think, which freak me out even more. I've read your articles on pregnancy scares & they made me feel better, but I just couldn't get this out of my head since I don't have a clear answer. Thank you for your time!
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Don't know what's going on?

Unread post by Karyn »

The articles you've read: what do they say about the risk of pregnancy when both people are wearing clothes?
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic