Confused

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
bluedecember
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Personality
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Female

Confused

Unread post by bluedecember »

I haven't had vaginal or anal sex with my partner for a long time now.. We only do oral sex. I am completely regular on my period but today is quite unusual, because I still haven't gotten my period. I should be having it on the 2nd or 3rd of November, and Im really concerned about me being delayed for the first time. Im wondering on what I could have done, but im really confident that we havent done anything that can possibly make me pregnant. But im really worried!
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Re: Confused

Unread post by Redskies »

M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period? will fill you in on what you need here.

We've already spoken with you several times about pregnancy worries and given you our information; we know it's not in any users' best interests to repeatedly have those kinds of conversations, so we need to not have those with you any more.

You were clear in the past that the underlying problem for you was anxiety. Help with that is outside our expertise, but we're always happy to help someone access suitable care for mental health difficulties if we can. Were you able to seek some care for your anxiety as you intended?
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic