Should I worry or am I being ridiculous

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
as17
not a newbie

Should I worry or am I being ridiculous

Unread post by as17 »

So I'm on birth control ( just switched pills a couple months ago) and it's been great but I have this irrational fear it's not gonna work for me and I'm gonna ovulate even though I usually always start my period on time . So we use condoms as well and correctly. But I'm freaking out because he fingered me after touching the condom even though there was no noticeable ejaculate on his hands , he claims they were dry . So would getting pregnant this way be even possible? By fingering if their was no noticeable ejaculate on the hand
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Should I worry or am I being ridiculous

Unread post by Mo »

For more info on pregnancy worries & what poses a risk of pregnancy, check this article out: The Pregnancy Panic Companion

Using two methods of birth control is just about as protected as you can be! We have an article that shows effectiveness levels of using two methods at once here, so you can check that out: The Buddy System: Effectiveness Rates for Backing Up Your Birth Control With a Second Method And this article about the bc pill might help you feel a bit more confident about it: Have a Little Faith in BC

Hopefully that'll help you feel more secure in the bc methods you're using. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic