Explanation On Articles.

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Kipapa134
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: the stupidity of my existence. tbh nothing.
Primary language: either english/malay
Pronouns: he
Sexual identity: male

Explanation On Articles.

Unread post by Kipapa134 »

Please answer? I need some explanation on an article you've all provided because some of them are quite confusing.

In your article, "Pregnancy Scare? Start Here", it says that,

If you did/were part of anything like this, you (or a partner) MAY HAVE had a pregnancy risk, but not a likely one:
• Having someone ejaculate ("come" -- and with a full ejaculation, not pre-ejaculate fluid) on hands then immediately rub it on a vulva or put those fingers right inside the vagina

my question is, does wiping it carelessly on your pants, then touched the damp spot and then fingers a girl (It was 2-3 minutes before I start fingering her after touching the damp spot) still counts as immediately?

I'm sorry for pushing all of you. It's just that i need a last reassurance. Please answer this question as it could lower my anxiety level to 0% and relax my mind to a 99%. Please don't lock my post like you did to all of my previous posts and also don't just give me an article that tells me how pregnancy occurs and how it doesn't.

I'm sorry if i offended you guys, but I just need a one last assurance before i stop asking(annoy) all of you :roll: about the risk of manual sex that I have engaged in. Thanks in advance and thanks for taking your time on me for the past several days. :D :D