Bleeding?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
andvr
not a newbie
Primary language: English, Spanish
Pronouns: She/her

Bleeding?

Unread post by andvr »

Well yeah... I realized I'm not ready for a sexual relationship :oops: ...
Around 13th (ovulation was supposed to happen 17th) my boyfriend and I were fooling around, and we did things like dry humping (I had my panties on ALL the time, and he was on his underwear as well), he fingered me... he never ejaculated at all, the only thing present was pre ejaculate and I know I can't get pregnant from it on fingering
So my period was supposed to come yesterday (I'm VERY regular) and instead I started having some brown discharge at night... I've never experienced this before and I'm thinking about implantation bleeding, and I'm freaking out, I have an irrational fear that I could be pregnant, even If I know that I had no risks this month... this thing comes from my mom who's been talking with me about not to have sex, and my boyfriend's family that want us to wait till marriage, so all i feel is guilt

I feel horrible, and I feel stupid because of this strange fear of being pregnant

What should I do?. In this case, it's not about implatation bleeding right?? Is normal the brown discharge?
andvr
not a newbie

Re: Implantation bleeding?

Unread post by andvr »

Also, we're both virgin and we don't have any STIs
Gal87
Awesomeness Quotient: Pretty
Primary language: English/Spanish
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Open

Unread post by Gal87 »

Hey girl. You're going to be okay. Trust me. I was in the same exact situation last year. My bf and i had manual/oral sex dec. 2014 when I was 15. we werent supposed to and he mightve had pre ejaculate on his fingers during the manual sex). We were both virgins and had no kind of disease) my periods became really irregular and I was bleeding irregularly and had weird discharge starting Jan 2015. I bought several pregnancy tests and they were all negative. I was very depressed and scared and had suicidal thoughts. I was convinced i was pregnant despite the negative tests. My mom found out may 2015 and she was super disappointed. She took me to a womens clinic August 2015 and got tested for everything that could be wrong with me and turned out nothing was. The doctor said I'm perfectly okay but he doesn't know what was causing the bleeding. He put me on birth control to regulate my periods. Ive been on the pill since then. My advice to you is to try to stop sexual activities and talk to your boyfriend about your situation. Try to go to a womens clinic and buy sme pregnancy tests if youre really worried. Also u should tell your mom even though its going to be very hard. Just know that youre not alone. God bless you and I hope everything turns out good for you. Xox
Last edited by Gal87 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gal87
Awesomeness Quotient: Pretty
Primary language: English/Spanish
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Open

Unread post by Gal87 »

And from what u said u shouldn't be pregnant. I hope I helped you!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi andvr,

You can find all the information you need here: The Pregnancy Panic Companion
If you're looking for information on how to adjust your boundaries to a level where you feel more comfortable, that's something we're happy to talk with you about.

Gal87, please do not respond to other users in this area of the boards. It is for staff and volunteer replies only.
andvr
not a newbie

Unread post by andvr »

Hello!
Yeah, my period arrived like four days after that, but before, I decided to take a home pregnancy test... it was one of those with a dropper, I read the instructions and it said I had to apply 4 drops of urine in the spot. So... I think I ended up putting 5 or something like that. Then I read online that the test wasn't accurate if I put more drops.

So, my period already came, so everything's okay, but I wanted to ask you guys, just to know the info, if the accuracy of the test changes if I put one more drop

Thanks for everything :)
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: bleeding?

Unread post by Heather »

We aren't the manufacturers of the test that you took, so we can't have the answer to that one for you. Only the directions for that specific test will.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic