Can Dryhumping cause pms

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
doglover1
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: personality
Primary language: English

Can Dryhumping cause pms

Unread post by doglover1 »

Hello, I've just recently started getting this after I dry humped; 2 weeks before my period is going to start I experience cramps, constipation, mood swings, breast tenderness, Bloating. and after my period ends, I get one week without bloating or constipation and those symptoms and I feel good but then the week after that my symptoms come again. Is this because I dry humped?
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Can Dryhumping cause pms

Unread post by Mo »

Pms symptoms can sometimes come earlier or later, be more or less severe, etc. from cycle to cycle; that's not unusual at all. Dry humping isn't going to have any impact on this, or any part of your menstrual cycle; it's an entirely external type of sex that can't change anything about how your body is working inside.
doglover1
not a newbie

Am I going to have pms forever?
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

We can't know when these symptoms will go away, but no, they won't last forever. If PMS is causing you a lot of distress or lasting for weeks at a time, though, that's something you could discuss with your doctor.
doglover1
not a newbie

So do you mean it's bad that I have my pms symptoms two weeks before my period starts because my period starts in 10 days
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

It's not bad automatically. What Mo means is that it sounds like these symptoms are causing you stress and lasting for awhile. When that happens, with symptoms of anything, it's usually a good idea to consult a doctor to see if they can help make the symptoms go away (or at least make them milder)
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic