Precum and fingering (URGENT)

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
jacquelines

Precum and fingering (URGENT)

Unread post by jacquelines »

Last night, my boyfriend and I were rubbing our penis and vagina together. He didn't enter me. But there is pre-cum on my vagina. He fingered me after that but his hands do NOT have any pre-cum. I am afraid the pre-cum will enter my vagina as he fingered me. I just ended my period. He did ejaculate before that in the afternoon but has urinated more than once so does this mean that his pre-cum will not have any sperms remaining? Will I have a risk of getting pregnant? I am very paranoid and afraid. Please help me. I know this has been answered a lot but I just need reassurance because anxiety is killing me right now.
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They

Re: Precum and fingering (URGENT)

Unread post by Jacob »

Hi jacquelines!

As you say, pre-cum can contain sperm, and that is effected by the factors you mention. We'd generally say however that if there has direct contact between penis and vulva that it can be considered a risk.

I'd advise looking through this article which should guide you through the situation.
The Pregnancy Panic Companion
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic