Early Shoot Out

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
AD

Early Shoot Out

Unread post by AD »

I am not able to enjoy intercourse as much as I want because I come out very fast. Otherwise I am very well in four play.
I just need your help with, can you suggest me a medicine due to which I can enjoy my intercourse till 1 hours without coming out single time.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Early Shoot Out

Unread post by Heather »

What you're asking for is far outside reality.

In reality, studies over the years (as well as people's sexual experiences) have found the average amount of time it takes someone with a penis, once intercourse begins, is usually somewhere between two to five minutes.

A pill can't change that (and a receptive partner likely wouldn't want it to: an hour as a receptive partner would be uncomfortable, not fun).

What people do, instead, who want to extend the time of their sexual experiences, is to spend more time with other ways of being sexual, whether that's making out, oral sex for their partner, massage or even just talking and touching between ways of being sexual with genitals.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic