Pre cum

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Shinigami0922
not a newbie

Pre cum

Unread post by Shinigami0922 »

Hi I have a few questions

1. I masturbated at the bathtub that night(around 9pm) then peed after while was taking a shower. Then I woke up in the morning and peed again in the toilet. So if I had a pre cum, would it still contain a sperm?

2. I had a sex with my gf that day around 11am but before we did it, she gave a blowjob and a handjob. Then I put my penis inside her vagina. After a few seconds(15-30secs) iI felt something itchy so I pulled it out. I dont think I saw any pre cum and then I ejaculated. She touched her vagina inside and said there was a white thing inside her vagina( it could be hers and she didn't know about this kind of stuff since she's a virgin and never done a masturbation before). Is it mine or hers? And will it get her pregnant?
Shinigami0922
not a newbie

Re: Pre cum

Or I probably had a small amount of pre cum
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Unread post by Redskies »

If you're having intercourse - which is what you're describing - without using contraception, there's some chance of pregnancy. If you don't want to be taking that risk, you can choose to use a condom or to not have those kinds of sex. Condoms, used correctly, are very effective at preventing pregnancy, and they also reduce the chance of transmitting STIs.

If you'd like more information about the different risks from different kinds of sex, check out Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

It's not possible to know whose body fluids the "white thing" was. All bodies can produce sexual fluids; too, the vagina produces some fluids anyway as part of its self-cleaning process.

Do you need any information about how to get or use condoms? Or about how to figure out which risks you do and don't feel able to deal with?
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Shinigami0922
not a newbie

I thought pre cum does not contain any sperm?

And I peed after that night and peed again in the morning. I've heard that it will remove the "leftover "
Sperms in your previews ejaculation?
Shinigami0922
not a newbie

And how big is that "chance"?
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Unread post by Redskies »

According to the most up-to-date study, pre-ejaculate (pre-cum) doesn't contain sperm, but it can pick up sperm that's still in the urethra from a previous ejaculation. Urination is very likely to remove any sperm that was left, but it's not guaranteed.

If you didn't ejaculate in or on your partner's genitals, the two of you used Withdrawal as a method of contraception. You can see the effectiveness rates, and lots more information, in that link. We don't recommend using withdrawal as the only method, because it's less effective than other methods, and it's really easy to mess up (for example, by not withdrawing in time) and then have no protection from pregnancy at all. Too, it doesn't give you and your partner any protection from sexually transmitted infections, unlike condoms.
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Shinigami0922
not a newbie

Can a small/very small amount of pre-cum cause a pregnancy?
Onionpie
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Absolutely Everything
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: fluid

Unread post by Onionpie »

Hi Shinigami0922. I highly suggest that you read over these articles, to help you understand what does and does not lead to pregnancy, and the risks involved with various kinds of sex and contraceptive methods. They will give you the info needed to answer your question:
Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide
Pregnancy Scared?

And of course, the link Redskies shared is also an important one to read.
Shinigami0922
not a newbie

Thanks for your help. I'm only worried about the pre-cum. :)
Shinigami0922
not a newbie

It says that "if a guy hasn’t ejaculated recently, there shouldn’t be any sperm in his pre-cum." And "there might be sperm that are still “left over” in the urethra from a previous ejaculation."

When/ how long is that "recent"?
And when is that previous ejaculation?
Shinigami0922
not a newbie

Like if I ejaculated today and then peed peed a few minutes. Then within 12 hours I peed again, then masturbated or had sex with my partner, will my pre cum contain any sperm.
Shinigami0922
not a newbie

I've been really nervous and and worried since yesterday and not getting enough sleep.
Eddie C
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I create. :)
Primary language: Spanish and English
Pronouns: She, her, they, hey you!
Sexual identity: Happy :)

Unread post by Eddie C »

The answer is not going to be different from what you already read. There's no way to know if there is or not enough sperm cells to create a pregnancy in anybodies pre-ejaculate that's why if people want to be on the safe side birth control methods are the way to go.

Now, if you are interested in talking about what you can do to avoid the risks of pregnancy, that's something we can absolutely discuss. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic