Masturbation

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
firedude06
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: sense of humor
Primary language: english
Pronouns: he/him

Masturbation

Unread post by firedude06 »

So, I'm a 12 year old boy and I've been masturbating for probably half a year now and I have never ejaculated. I reach the peak and, then it just slowly fades and nothing happens. Is something up with me and/or my penis? And I know I'm going through puberty just to answer that question. :?:
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Re: Masturbation

Unread post by Redskies »

(I apologise for the short delay with this: we were checking our records for the parent/guardian permission - needed under US COPPA law in order for us to see an email address that's attached to your account here - because of your age. It's all good!)

It sounds like nothing is wrong at all with you or with your penis :) It's very common for people with penises to have erections for some considerable time before they start ejaculating - it can even be a few years, and some people don't start ejaculating until they're in their later teens. Development of the penis and testes continues throughout puberty, and sometimes isn't complete until around age 20.

So, what you're experiencing sounds like it's absolutely within expected and common development.

Does that answer your question? Anything else we can help you with at the moment?
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic