Just Not that Into Me?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
duckie22
Pronouns: She/Her

Just Not that Into Me?

Unread post by duckie22 »

So, the guy I like has been my best friend for years and I am unsure if he really likes me or if he just is not into me at all. Him, myself, and a now ex-friend were all friends for years. However, my ex-friend I'll call Bob is still friends with the guy I like, I'll call him Jacob. However, Bob and I aren't friends because previously at a low point in my life last year we dated briefly and he didn't treat me well and it ended poorly. However, I have tried to make amends with Bob several times to attempt to get closure but to no avail. I began dating Jacob a couple of months ago however, one moment he seemed into me the next minute he couldn't be further away, after a talk with Bob. When we're on the phone or Skype he doesn't seem to be paying attention to me or listening to what I have to say, I told him this bothers me however, I haven't seen any change. Because we fell out of touch for a while he wants to go on a series of dates to get to know me better, without the label of a relationship. Is he just not that into me?
Eddie C
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I create. :)
Primary language: Spanish and English
Pronouns: She, her, they, hey you!
Sexual identity: Happy :)

Re: Just Not that Into Me?

Unread post by Eddie C »

Hello, duckie. Welcome to Scarleteen.

This is something that only them can answer, really. Have you tried talking to them letting them know how do you feel about them and how their attitudes are affecting you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic