Jealousy

Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
Smallgirl
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My body, my chirpiness, I get straight A's
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: I think I'm bi

Re: Jealousy

Unread post by Smallgirl »

Though I don't think I will talk to him again even if he talks.
Smallgirl
not a newbie

But still, I guess this is different, cause he LIKES being told what to do, while your bf obviously has a problem with it. So, I guess you need to approach it differently.
kindascared
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: my artistic abilities
Sexual identity: Straight

Unread post by kindascared »

I would hate that so much. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that!
kindascared
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: my artistic abilities
Sexual identity: Straight

Unread post by kindascared »

Yeah I'm not sure what to do about it. It's been a huge struggle for me and I'm not sure how to go about dealing with it.
Smallgirl
not a newbie

Well, I move on easily, when he said, " I'm not going to talk you anymore. So, stop calling me", I was like, "Oh yeah? Fine then, good bye". That's that and we completely ignore each other at school. The only people I feel like holding on to is my boyfriend and my best friend. I'm not attached to anyone else, though I have loads of friends. Don't know why.
And, I have an idea about how you must feel. I feel the same way about my bf's ex. She's real close to him, they actually became best friends after they broke up. She still calls him 'baby'. I've asked him a thousand times to atleast let me talk to her, but he never lets me. I told him I feel like she still likes him but he just says no. Though he assures me he loves me and isn't gonna run off with her, I can't shake that feeling. Like you said, I'd feel better if they atleast include me in some of their conversations. But he asks me to this one thing for him and stop wanting to get close to her.
Other than that, I adore him completely. We're very open, I tell him how I feel every time I get that feeling. And he never gets tired of reassuring me. I'm kinda okay with it now (Cause they have, like, 10 more days to spend together, and then school is over. College next year! And they're going to different colleges. I know I sound sadistic, but I can't help it). I guess you NEED to be okay with some things. No boyfriend can be perfect. No human can be, actually. You and I have got these amazing boyfriends, we should just be happy about it.
If he does start liking her back, you don't want someone who cheats on you. You can take a break and go out with other nice guys. But you probably won't have to do that because he really likes you won't leave you. Good luck!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic