Is it possible the condom broke or am I being paranoid?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Hermen

Is it possible the condom broke or am I being paranoid?

Unread post by Hermen »

So I was having sex with a girl, before putting on the condom, she put some water-based lube into the condom because according to her, it made it less likely to break and I was in no position to agrue. During the sex I noticed there was something very similar to lube on the tip of the condom and only the tip so we stopped having sex, I felt the tip and wiped off whatever was on the condom. It stayed completely dry so we continued to have sex writing it off as paranoia but when I checked it was there again like before, only the tip yet again. There weren't any noticeable holes but I'm still worried so I thought I'd ask. In case you're wondering, we were using lube during foreplay.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Is it possible the condom broke or am I being paranoid?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Hermen,

So, when a condom breaks, it will be really noticeable. Like, huge tear noticeable. So, unless you found a huge tear, or the condom came all the way off at some point, you can assume it did its job.
MissAj
Awesomeness Quotient: my personality
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she
Sexual identity: straight

Unread post by MissAj »

Don't worry, it was more than likely just her cum. Youd know it be ripped if it was a big tear because of the motion youd be doing would tear it even more.
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Unread post by Redskies »

(MissAj, welcome! Posts on this board - the Ask Us board - are intended for discussion between the original poster and staff/volunteers only. You're welcome to join in on the Got Questions? Get Answers! board for your first five posts, and then on all our boards, and to ask your own question here. Thanks!)
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic