Helpp!

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Questionss
not a newbie

Helpp!

Unread post by Questionss »

Tingling on upper lip for 2 days, now tingling on bottom lip for 4 days.Now lips been burning for like 5 days and are a little red. Never had a sore b4. What could this be? Could it be a sore or something else? I dont think ive been around anyone with a sore. And ive had the same boyfriend for 3 years and i think if he had sores i woulve notived by now. What could be causing this?
Questionss
not a newbie

Re: Helpp!

Lips are also a little chapped, mainly around the edges
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

We really can't diagnose this over the internet. Since you've noticed this burning and tingling for several days now, I think it would be fine to check in with a doctor. That's going to be the only way for you to know what's causing these feelings.
Questionss
not a newbie

Ok thanks. But just judging from this is there anything you think it could possibly be?
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Unread post by Redskies »

As Mo said, we really can't know. While the lips can be involved with some sexual-health related things, they're very much a part of general health. As we don't work in general health here, it'd be very poor service to you and unprofessional of us if we were to make any suggestions. Again, any time you're having ongoing health concerns, the best person to ask is a healthcare professional.
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic