Too wet?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
_boople_snoot_
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual identity: Pansexual; Polyamorous

Too wet?

Unread post by _boople_snoot_ »

Every time I look at my underwear that I'm wearing there is always a lot of cum. Especially when I wake up. When I wipe after using the toilet, I'm also super wet. And I'm not like aroused or anything. Is this something I should be concerned about? Should I see a doctor? And if I should see a doctor, how would I bring it up to my dad? This is super embarrassing. My friend said it happens to her after her period, but this is a daily thing. :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Closets are for clothes :D
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Too wet?

Unread post by Heather »

So, you're using the word "cum," but I assume you just mean fluids. Are the fluids smelly at all, more than usual, by any change? Anything else up, like itching or soreness of your genitals?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
_boople_snoot_
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual identity: Pansexual; Polyamorous

Unread post by _boople_snoot_ »

Sometimes their smelly but not too bad
Closets are for clothes :D
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

Okay. Since you are noticing a scent, it would be best for you to check in with a healthcare provider to make sure it's not an infection. Sometimes bacterial vaginosis, a common bacterial infection (which no one has to have sex to get) can present like this. It might not be an infection, but since you are reporting a smell sometimes, better safe than sorry.

If you need to ask your Dad in order to get healthcare, you could tell him that you think you might have a bacterial infection. They really are very common, and if he changed your diapers at all, it's not like he hasn't kind of dealt with this part of your body before. Alternately, you could just ask him to make you an appointment with your doctor and tell him you're worried about something, but it feels private, which he'd hopefully respect.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic