About size of my penis

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

About size of my penis

Unread post by Pan »

Hi scarlet ,
I just want to know about size of penis..my penis size is about 5 inch. I think it is enough size for sex and for giving pleasure to girl..but just want to know what minimum size and maximum size is good for healthy sex with girl? ..i think width doesn't matter because girl vagina adjust automatically with penis diameter (Am i wrong? Or if you want to give advise to me regarding to vagina width and my penis than please give me advise)

2nd question about girl vagina length "what is the girl's vagina length?" Or " girls vagina length Differennt from girl to girl ? Or "if her size Differennt than what is general length of any girls vagina? my penis size is 5 inch it is enough to stimulate her g spot and A spot? (Please give me information about vagina length..so curious to get this knowledge)

3rd question if my penis size is enough (5 inch) than i do not want to do muchh about my penis size...so my penis size is enough or still i should increase my penis size?

4rh Questions just for knowledge "How can i increase my penis size naturally?..i do not want to add any toys on my penis for increase my penis size..just give me tips so i can increase my penis size naturally or any specific food help to increase my penis ?size?
Thanks you always
Very eagar to get this sex knowledge
Thanks
al
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I make zines!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: About size of my penis

Unread post by al »

Hi there Pan,

The simple answer to most of your questions is that penis size is a lot like the size of any of our other body parts. Sizes vary between different people, within different times of their life. The relative size of someone's penis has very little to do with how able they are to make their partner(s) feel good.

There are a few articles that we have written exactly about these subjects, so I'd recommend that you give them a good read and come back to us if you have more questions:
Innies and Outies: The Penis, Testes, and More
Shown Actual Size: A Penis Shape and Size Lowdown
Innies and Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus, and More
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. -Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

Re: About size of my penis

Unread post by Pan »

Thanks..,
It is very informative links that you provided
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic