Need information

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

Need information

Unread post by Pan »

Hi Scarlett,
I really want to know about water base lube...i mean can i make water base lube at my home?? Or i have to purchase water base lube from stores??...or waterbase lube available only at sex stores or i can purchase it from any other shops(like glossary shopes)???...and i do not even know that the sex stores available in my states or not??...how can i know that sex stores available in myside or not to purchase any sex toys and lube???...
Guide me please
Thanks
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: Need information

Unread post by Siân »

Hi Pan,
Water-based lube is something that you can usually buy in stores. Depending on where you live, you may find it in the same places you find condoms or over-the-counter drugs - like the health section of a grocery store, or a pharmacy. Sex stores will also have lube, but are less easy to find - though you can try an internet search. Look for bottles that say e.g. "personal lubricant" and have the words "water-based" on.

Also, read this for more information on lube and where to get it: Lube 101: A Slick Little primer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic