When I masturbate I can’t feel anything but then I have cum liquids)?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Cowzybb
Awesomeness Quotient: My sense of humor
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Yes
Sexual identity: Straight

When I masturbate I can’t feel anything but then I have cum liquids)?

Unread post by Cowzybb »

Hi un this is a little embarrassing but when I masturbate (im new at this) I can’t feel anything...I have consulted A TON of blogs about where is your clit and other stuff but nothing seems to work!! When I try it nothing happens but then later I get wet with “cum liquids” (I dunno how are they called) But I don’t feel ANY pleasure

Thx
Alice M
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: my boundaries
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bi/pan

Re: When I masturbate I can’t feel anything but then I have cum liquids)?

Unread post by Alice M »

Hi Cowzybb and welcome to Scarleteen.

Sometimes it can take awhile and lots of practice and variation to figure out what works for you. If you're stressed about it, or feeling some shame or other negative feelings about it, it can be even trickier to experience pleasure. I hear that this is frustrating, many people don't expect this to be difficult. Everyone is so different, though, and it's pretty common to take awhile to find your groove.

To start, please look over our article about masturbation, which includes a lot of information about how this all works -- not just physically, but mentally and emotionally, then come back here and let us know your thoughts, questions or comments?

You can find it here: Going Solo: The Basics of Masturbation
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic