Gang Bang

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Sarah B
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My boobs
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Female

Gang Bang

Unread post by Sarah B »

I have a giant fantasy of myself being used in a giant gang bang by multiple Male partners. I want 5 or more strange men to have their way with me. I feel like I will not be happy until I live out this fantasy but I have no idea how to make it happen. Do I just post an add somewhere looking for the guys? Also do I tell my BF about it?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Gang Bang

Unread post by Heather »

Just a quick ask to consider from me first: that term for group sex that's centered on one person is pretty rough for those of us who have had what that term actually means done to us, for survivors of gang rape. So, if we keep talking about this, I'd really appreciate it if we could just talk about this as group sex and not use that other term, which cues a lot of trauma up for some of us. Thanks.

Honestly, I can't think of a way to make group sex with a handful of people you don't know -- I'm assuming you means strangers when you say strange, but maybe you mean something else -- something that could be safe for anyone outside something like doing this within a pre-established sexual community, like a play party where people already know each other and there are some existing and honored safety protocols, both when it comes to physical and emotional safety, but also per safer sex practices.

Outside of that, I just don't think this is something we could advise you on as an organization that always considers people's safety and health, save to perhaps advise you recognize that some fantasies just aren't things that are safe or sound to try and make reality without adjusting them considerably.

Of course, we also will never suggest someone not tell an existing sexual partner about concurrent or recent sexual activity outside the relationship, either. Consensual nonmonogamy is the only kind of nonmonogamy we advise or support.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Sarah B
not a newbie

Unread post by Sarah B »

First off I would like to apologize for my terminology, clearly I wasn't thinking about other's history when I used that term. So yes we can use the term group sex. So basically I would like to be dominated in group sex with 5 or more guys. When I say strangers I really just mean people I have no friend, work or other relationship outside of the sexual activity. If there was a group or something where I could potentially find these people that would help allot but I dont even know where to start. As far as my partner is concerned he knows that I have group sex with two other guys but I have not talked to him about this fantasy of being dominated and used by 5 or more guys at once.
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

It could be that this is a particular fantasy that you don't have a safe way to explore in person right now; that might be frustrating, but there are a lot of things people fantasize about that can be difficult or impossible to realize in person. If there is a dynamic other than the number of people you're interested in here, you could talk to the guy you're already having sex with to see if there's anything they could do differently that might hit some of the same buttons for you.
This might also be something you'd enjoy exploring through writing down fantasies or stories that appeal to you; that's a pretty common (and often very fulfilling) thing for people whose sexual fantasies aren't ones they can live out in person at the moment.
Sarah B
not a newbie

Unread post by Sarah B »

Is there a place on this blog to write a fantasy story like this?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Sarah,

Nope, because our services are for education rather than sexual entertainment, which is what someone writing out a story like that where others could read it would be. But there are lots of places (wordpress, AO3, even just a blank word document or a journal) where you could write it out as a means of exploring it.
Sarah B
not a newbie

Unread post by Sarah B »

Ah, right, that makes sense. Thanks Sam. I think I will just start a word document on my computer and try writing an electronic journal. I am sure that will help as an outlet for the sexual frustration I am feeling.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

You're welcome! Hopefully that will give you a safe space to explore some fantasies.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic