Pregnancy Test question

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Late79

Pregnancy Test question

Unread post by Late79 »

I have a question regarding the pregnancy tests.
What does it mean when you see some ink along the top and bottom border, only one control line, no faint line no second line at all. But just ink on the top and bottom border. And this appeared after 10 minutes. Is this a positive, negative or just false ? In the first 10 minutes it was normal just a simple negative. Thank you
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Pregnancy Test question

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi late79,

The best person to consult about this is either the directions on the test or the manufacturers (there's usually a number to call somewhere on the box or info materials). You can also give this piece a read, if you haven't already, to see if any of the info there helps you clarify your result:
Peeing on a Stick: All About Pregnancy Tests
Late79

Unread post by Late79 »

well i did read it . it s the basic two lined red ink test. it says here the result should come out in a 10 minute time frame. after that evaporation lines appear. that's it. but im reading all over the internet that people say if there s ink gathering some hormone was detected. but it 's strange i mean i see no line, not even a faint one. so basically it's negative ? im freaking out over this now
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Go by what you read in the directions, not by what people are saying on the internet, as they may (for whatever reason) be giving false information. And, if you're really concerned, you can either call the manufacturer to clarify or take another test.
Late79

Unread post by Late79 »

Thank you very much :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic