Premature Orgasms?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Demigirl09
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I am very creative.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/They
Sexual identity: Omni/Pan

Premature Orgasms?

Unread post by Demigirl09 »

Hello Again,
So I have noticed the during Solo Pleasure I orgasm pretty quickly and because this happens regularly I think I might be suffering from Premature Ejaculation. Although I know that Scarleteen can not diagnose me with anything I would appreciate guidance in figuring out if this is what is going on. In case it helps to know I am 14.9 Years Old and have been able to Orgasm for 2 1/2 Years.

Thank You In Advance,
Nat
(She/Her/They/Them)
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Premature Orgasms?

Unread post by Latha »

Hi there, Nat!

I wonder, how are you measuring 'quickly' here? Who are you comparing yourself to?

Of course, there are things you can do if you want to masturbate for longer before you orgasm, but if you are happy with the pleasure you're feeling, you may not need to address this. All bodies are different, so certain bodies may need less time and preparation to reach orgasm.

Here is an advice column on this subject: I come way too soon and I just can't deal!
Demigirl09
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I am very creative.
Pronouns: She/They
Sexual identity: Omni/Pan

Unread post by Demigirl09 »

Hi There Latha,
So I would say that I would definitely like to Self Stimulate/Masturbate for longer as sometimes I orgasm so quick that I wonder why I even masturbated in the first place. Other than the link that you provided do you have any other suggestions on how to masturbate for a little longer before orgasm?
I also apologize for miscalculating my age, I am 14 and 9 months.

Thank You,
Nat
(She/They)
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Nat,

There's not really one technique that's guaranteed to work, since our bodies will each respond to things a bit differently.

One thing I will say is that if you have a penis, the average amount of time from the start of direct, genital stimulation to ejaculation is less than three minutes (this is why premature ejaculation as a concept isn't as useful in the ways people might think). So focusing on other kinds of touch and stimulation that you find pleasurable could help make the experience longer. But really, it's mostly about trying out different things and seeing how your body response.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic