Should I be worried about pregnancy?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
maxthecookie
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect taylor swift vinyls!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: straight woman

Should I be worried about pregnancy?

Unread post by maxthecookie »

Hi! This is my first post to the site, it has helped me a lot. I want to preface by saying I have OCD and anxiety, so this isn’t new to me ( also sorry for the long post).
Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2.5 years and we have only had sex 4 times (always protected and ive been on the combo pill for 5 years) because we are both terrified of pregnancy. On july 3rd things got steamy and we both ended up completely naked, no penetration happened but we did touch each others parts and both gave oral, his penis touched my hip. He didn’t cum until I gave him oral which was after his penis touched my leg. I came home that morning (the 4th) and forgot to take my pill because I had somewhere to be so I was in a rush, I ended up spending the night again on the 4th and when I came home that morning I took Thursdays pill (The 4ths) and Fridays pill. I’m just worried that with all of the messing around and missing a pill that somehow semen got in me or it was on his hand and it trickled down into my vagina or I touched his penis and got precum on my vulva…. ughhhh!!
CaitlinEve
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Should I be worried about pregnancy?

Unread post by CaitlinEve »

Hi maxthecookie,

Welcome to Scarleteen! I'm glad to see that you're aware of your anxiety and how your OCD impacts you, although I'm sorry that you're experiencing it to begin with! It seems like missing a pill was the trigger for this anxiety; is this your first time skipping a day, or do you have a good system in place for remembering your schedule? I can say that what you described does not run the risk of pregnancy. You may find this article helpful regarding pregnancy scares and anxiety.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic