Precum on hands possibly while fingering? Plan B needed?

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
Brian
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/Him

Precum on hands possibly while fingering? Plan B needed?

Unread post by Brian »

My gf and I were doing outercourse through oral and manual sex. She was giving me a blowjob while I was fingering her. She took a break and I used either one of my hands to adjust my peni. I don’t remember which hand i used to move my penis but i used my left hand to finger her. I’m worried pre got on it and i just could’ve gotten her pregnant. But it all depends on which hand i used. I’m freaking out and idk what to do. Does she need Plan B? Will she get pregnant?
KierC
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I can and will reupholster anything
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Precum on hands possibly while fingering? Plan B needed?

Unread post by KierC »

Hey there Brian,

We need to set a limit here with any more discussion on pregnancy scares and reassurance-seeking. I know Jacob mentioned this before, and they’re absolutely right: pregnancy scares and reassurance-seeking are very often intertwined, and continued reassurance is not something we are able to offer.

I am going to lock this thread, but I do think, as others have said, it is time to:
(1) take a break from sexual activities that make you anxious,
(2) take that time away from sexual activity to learn about anxiety management strategies and how it relates to you, and
(3) continue with your plan to seek mental health support at your college.
Locked Previous topicNext topic