Fingering?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
saralacava
Pronouns: she

Fingering?

Unread post by saralacava »

Hello, hope you are doing well! :)

question: can a pregnancy caused by a small amount of sperm, carried by a finger to the vulva region (mainly in the clitoris) cause pregnancy? My boyfriend did this to me, but he didn't insert his fingers inside my vagina, btw. He was just a little scared because he ejaculated (outside, away from my body) and might have a small amount of sperm on his hand. He did this right after cumming
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Fingering?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi saralacava,

So, sperm is fragile, and it can't survive the trip from penis to hand to vulva/vagina (usually with one or more stops along the way). So, unless he ejaculated on his hand and then immediately rubbed that on your vulva or inserted it into your vagina, you can assume that there was no pregnancy risk from this.
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
saralacava
Pronouns: she

Unread post by saralacava »

I can't be sure if there was any sperm (even because he did it outside me, and not on his hands), but if there was, it was very, very little! And he must have touched some other part of my body before that, too
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Okay, in that case you can go ahead and assume that there was no risk from this. If you, or he, is still feeling anxious, the next step would be to walk through this piece and follow the suggestions it makes: The Pregnancy Panic Companion
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic