Can semen pass through the gap...please help me

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Iamie_28
not a newbie
Pronouns: cô ấy

Can semen pass through the gap...please help me

Unread post by Iamie_28 »

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my concerns
My boyfriend and I didn't have sex directly, but I used my hands and his precum stuck to my inner thighs, very close to my vagina. At that time, I was wearing shorts, underwear, and sanitary napkins, but I worried that fluid could get through the gap between my skin and underwear and make me pregnant. He also had semen on his hand (just washed it briefly) then rubbed it on my underwear. Are there any risks to getting pregnant?
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Can semen pass through the gap...please help me

Unread post by Latha »

Hi there, Lamie_28!

As Sam discussed in your last thread, there is really no way for sperm to pass though multiple layers of clothing like this, even through the gap. Also, precum doesn't usually contain sperm, so that reduces the chances further. All in all, there is no risk of pregnancy in this situation.

Were you able to read the articles that Sam suggested? It sounds stressful to worry like this — reading those articles might help you feel less afraid next time.
Iamie_28
not a newbie
Pronouns: cô ấy

Unread post by Iamie_28 »

Thank you for your reply. I've read all of Sam's useful articles, I'm just worried because the situation this time is a bit different, that the sperm doesn't go through the pants but goes straight in through the gap, I'm also on my period when I do it.
CaitlinEve
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by CaitlinEve »

We can definitely understand worry and anxiety!

Have you thought about bookmarking the articles Sam has provided (such as this one) so that they are easily accessible for you? That way the next time you have concerns, they are available for you to go through to help relieve some of that worry.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic