Sexuality and stuff idk
-
Kimctv
- not a newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:29 pm
- Age: 16
- My pronouns: she/her
- Location: Canada
Sexuality and stuff idk
sometimes il (16f) see beautiful women irl or on social media snd il get jealous not in the way that u might expect like this may seem weird but il think like no way that men get that they don't deserve that it makes me wish i was a male so I could have a chance (like as an adult obv not now in highschool) to me i dont even notice them compared to the girl idk bro
heh ps. Ive never been with anyone tho lolol
-
Latha
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 1376
- Joined: Sat May 22, 2021 8:13 am
- Age: 23
- My primary language: English
- My pronouns: they/she/he
- My sexual identity and orientation: Queer
- Location: USA/India
Re: Sexuality and stuff idk
Hi Kimctv!
I would not say that this is a weird (that is, incomprehensible) observation, but it is an interesting one--we can think more about it together.
Here are two questions: Do you feel like you'd have a better chance being with a beautiful girl if you were a guy (essentially, if the relationship in question was straight)? Is there anything that is appealing to you about being a guy, beyond that?
I would not say that this is a weird (that is, incomprehensible) observation, but it is an interesting one--we can think more about it together.
Here are two questions: Do you feel like you'd have a better chance being with a beautiful girl if you were a guy (essentially, if the relationship in question was straight)? Is there anything that is appealing to you about being a guy, beyond that?
-
Kimctv
- not a newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:29 pm
- Age: 16
- My pronouns: she/her
- Location: Canada
Re: Sexuality and stuff idk
Yeah thats about it yk 
-
Kimctv
- not a newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:29 pm
- Age: 16
- My pronouns: she/her
- Location: Canada
Re: Sexuality and stuff idk
I dont think about wanting to be a guy in general I just think it would be easier in this context
-
KierC
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 888
- Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:10 pm
- Age: 29
- My Awesomeness Quotient: I can and will reupholster anything
- My primary language: English
- My pronouns: She/they
- My sexual identity and orientation: Queer
- Location: Chicago, IL
Re: Sexuality and stuff idk
Hi Kimctv!
Ah, I see. So, if you’re saying that “beautiful” women (which is highly subjective and not the same for everyone) are more likely to be with men than with women or other genders, I would disagree and offer us to pause and reflect on that idea.
The attractiveness of someone doesn’t tell us anything about who they might be attracted to.
But I am curious and want to help talk through this idea with you. Can you say a little more about why you think it would be easier if you were a guy? Or why you think beautiful women are more likely to want to be with men?
Ah, I see. So, if you’re saying that “beautiful” women (which is highly subjective and not the same for everyone) are more likely to be with men than with women or other genders, I would disagree and offer us to pause and reflect on that idea.
The attractiveness of someone doesn’t tell us anything about who they might be attracted to.
But I am curious and want to help talk through this idea with you. Can you say a little more about why you think it would be easier if you were a guy? Or why you think beautiful women are more likely to want to be with men?
-
Kimctv
- not a newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:29 pm
- Age: 16
- My pronouns: she/her
- Location: Canada
Re: Sexuality and stuff idk
I think it would be easier because most women are with men from what I know and seen i actually never see queer couples were i live idk i usually feel this way whenever I see one with a male partner ig 
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post