[19, Genderfaun, He/They] I genuinely don't know what sexuality I am
-
lunarmoth
- newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:33 pm
- Age: 19
- My pronouns: he/they
- Location: germany
[19, Genderfaun, He/They] I genuinely don't know what sexuality I am
I genuinely have no idea what label fits me. I've been trying to figure this out and now I'm just more confused.
I'm definitely attracted to guys, both romantically and sexually.
I'm definitely attracted to nonbinary people romantically.
I'm also sexually attracted to some nonbinary people, especially masculine or androgynous ones.
I really like masculinity.
I'm not sexually attracted to women.
I don't really get romantic feelings for women either. I could maybe date a woman, but I don't actually feel much romantic attraction toward them.
Even if a woman is very masculine, I still don't feel that kind of attraction toward women.
I'm usually not attracted to feminine guys.
Feminine nonbinary people are different though. I can definitely like them romantically, but I'm not sure about sexual attraction there.
I'm also attracted to androgynous nonbinary people.
Gender definitely seems to matter to me. Like, if I found out someone I liked was a guy, I'd be happy. If they were nonbinary, I'd also be happy. If I found out they were a woman, I'd probably realize the attraction was more platonic than romantic.
I'm definitely attracted to guys, both romantically and sexually.
I'm definitely attracted to nonbinary people romantically.
I'm also sexually attracted to some nonbinary people, especially masculine or androgynous ones.
I really like masculinity.
I'm not sexually attracted to women.
I don't really get romantic feelings for women either. I could maybe date a woman, but I don't actually feel much romantic attraction toward them.
Even if a woman is very masculine, I still don't feel that kind of attraction toward women.
I'm usually not attracted to feminine guys.
Feminine nonbinary people are different though. I can definitely like them romantically, but I'm not sure about sexual attraction there.
I'm also attracted to androgynous nonbinary people.
Gender definitely seems to matter to me. Like, if I found out someone I liked was a guy, I'd be happy. If they were nonbinary, I'd also be happy. If I found out they were a woman, I'd probably realize the attraction was more platonic than romantic.
-
mikky
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2025 11:08 am
- Age: 25
- My primary language: English
- My pronouns: they/them
- My sexual identity and orientation: queer
- Location: Pacific North West
Re: [19, Genderfaun, He/They] I genuinely don't know what sexuality I am
Hey lunarmoth,
What feels important to you about having a word or phrase to describe your sexual attraction?
We won't be the place to offer one to you, since it's just not the approach we take around the diversity of human sexuality and gender. But, you said you've been trying to figure this out- It seems to me you have quite clear idea of how attraction feels and works for you. Does having a descriptive word feel like something you need to be able to communicate when pursuing a sexual/romantic attraction? Is it more a social thing?
What feels important to you about having a word or phrase to describe your sexual attraction?
We won't be the place to offer one to you, since it's just not the approach we take around the diversity of human sexuality and gender. But, you said you've been trying to figure this out- It seems to me you have quite clear idea of how attraction feels and works for you. Does having a descriptive word feel like something you need to be able to communicate when pursuing a sexual/romantic attraction? Is it more a social thing?
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post