My friends dont care about me
-
Kimctv
- not a newbie
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:29 pm
- Age: 16
- My pronouns: she/her
- Location: Canada
My friends dont care about me
I like to draw and write stuff and all I get is 2 likes which isn't even all of my friends I would say ive improved at drawing over the past year and when they weren't good they used to care but when i improved they suddenly ignore it they know damn well I wouldnt do the same to them like how hard is it to double tap the screen oh my god im not even asking for much I just wanna be acknowledged im not expecting some crazy feedback or anything like i wrote a fanfic for something and no one even looked at it its making me lose interest in doing any of these things all together 
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5 Replies
- 3018 Views
-
Last post by Heather
-
- 2 Replies
- 1483 Views
-
Last post by whimsical.nat
-
- 9 Replies
- 1102 Views
-
Last post by Heather
-
- 7 Replies
- 3079 Views
-
Last post by aliengirl
-
- 5 Replies
- 665 Views
-
Last post by Heather